Wednesday, September 2, 2009

iHeartFaces - Before and After Challenge

This is my first week posting anything in a photo challenge for iHeartFaces so bear with me!
This week's challenge was to basically take a look back and see how much we have progressed since the beginning of our photography. It was really fun to see how much I have grown over the past year.
In my before pictures I was over editing, using my flash all the time, and didn't really care to pay any attention to lighting.
Now, I am more careful about those things, but I still have a lot to learn. Check out my before and afters and leave me some comments!

BEFORE





AFTER






To post your before and after head on over to

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great after photos! Love the second one of the little boy.

tracie said...

I am trying not to over edit my pictures, but it is an addiction I am trying to break. Your after pic's are great. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

The difference is amazing! Great job!!